Antibes Lounge by Jonathan Adler
With nods to the structure of Japanese pagodas and Scandinavian craft, our Antibes Lounge Chair is perfectly pitched and incredibly comfortable. The blackened iron frame supports honeyed wood ribs that cradle soft, linen-upholstered cushions. An organic modernist sculpture you can sit in.
Guaranteed to warm up a Park Avenue pad or chic up your chalet. Très functional, très stylish, très you. Matching ottoman sold separately.
- 28.38"W X 35.25"D X 34.75"H
- Inside seating dimensions: 21.875" X 24"
- Upholstered in Roma Cafe 97% Polyester/3% Linen
- Framework in Honeyed Oak finish on rubber wood
- Blackened iron legs
- Professional cleaning recommended