Baxter T-Arm Chair by Jonathan Adler
The Baxter T-Arm Chair melds tufted comfort and clean lines. The cutback t-arm shape is magic—it balances the formality of a high-back chair with the invitingness of a more casual, less-closed in low-armed seat. Très luxe in a living room or a comfortable, chic addition to any modern library or study.
Biarritz Linen /w Turned Wenge Wood legs and bullion fringe, and Venice Sea (Velvet) /w Turned Black Wood legs are ready to order. The Baxter T-Arm chair is customizable. See other fabric options here. Legs colours as well as fabrics can be seen here. Prices vary by material.
Beyond the options shown, add:
- 34" W, 33" D, 28" H
- Seat height: 16", Seat depth: 22"
- Arm height: 28", Inside width: 22"
- Tight seat and back with all-over diamond button tufting
- Custom upholstery options available
- Benchmade in the USA
- Professional cleaning recommended