Bird & Berry Chair by KUKUU
This is the first chair in a child’s life on which it learns to sit independently. For example, Lotte first climbed onto a chair with both feet – and only then sat down on it. This is why bird&berry baby chairs are designed to be particularly stable.
In turn, a chair was useful to Sophie for practical purposes when she was learning to walk. She mastered the art of moving forward step by step by pushing the chair until the day when she no longer needed it.
European birch plywood and MDF (medium density fibreboard)
Small - 35 x 34 x 45 cm (1.5 year old)
Large - 40 x 37 x 50 cm (3 year old)
- Strong and stable construction
- Coloured parts available in two colours
- Surface treated with non-toxic finish. Coloured parts – water-based, non-toxic finish
- Made in EU, in accordance with EN safety standards
- Tested and certified in accordance with EN 12520:2010 safety standards
- Make sure you purchase the product most suitable for your child’s age or stage of development
- Read the instructions before using any of our products
- Don’t leave children unattended
- Keep your KUKUU product in good condition