Bird & Berry Crib by KUKUU
Nowadays, some baby cribs have more functions than a luxury car. The bird&berry crib goes back to the basics – it’s simple, with two levels – one for its earliest childhood and the second for when it has begun to stand up. The openings at the side of the bed are of irregular form – right from the earliest months of its life, the child discovers that not everything has to be as if it were drawn with a ruler.
As the child grows, the modern design crib can be easily transformed, removing the front rack and attaching sides for the child’s safety.
Northern birch plywood and MDF (medium density fibreboard)
74 x 137 x 93 cm
- The bed changes form according to the child’s needs and age
- 2 adjustable mattress positions, fixed handrail
- Transforms into a toddler bed with guardrail
- Conversion kit included
- Coloured parts available in two colors
- Surface treated with non-toxic, water based finish
- The mattress is made from anti-bacterial natural fibre, cover is 100 % cotton, washable at 40°.
- Made in EU, according to EN and AS/NZS safety standards
- Make sure you purchase the suitable product for your child’s age or stage of development
- Read the instructions before using any of our products
- Don’t leave children unattended
- Keep your KUKUU product in good condition