Bistro Tea Pot by Bodum
About the BISTRO NOUVEAU Teapot
Brew the perfect cup of tea with the elegant BISTRO NOUVEAU Teapot. Whether the all-important first cup of the day, an afternoon tea break or a soothing bedtime infusion, this glass teapot with infuser will tease out maximum flavor and aroma from your tealeaves.
Crafted from heat-resistant borosilicate glass, the stylish teapot has a large BPA-free plastic infuser that allows your tealeaves to swirl freely and develop. Once the tea has reached your preferred strength – which is easy to see through the clear glass – simply pop out the infuser and pour yourself a cup of deliciously pure, aromatic tea.
Finished with a stainless steel band and black plastic lid and handle, the BISTRO NOUVEAU Teapot looks every bit as good as your tea tastes. It’s versatile too, ideal for use with green, black or white tea and with herbal infusions, and with tealeaves or teabags – the efficient brewing process means you can even use high-quality tealeaves more than once.
Main Features & Benefits
- Stylish glass teapot with infuser that allows you to brew delicious, flavorful tea
- Body is made from heat-resistant borosilicate glass that won’t alter or impair the taste of your brew
- Smart black plastic lid and handle, held in place by a stainless steel band
- Large, BPA-free plastic filter that allows tealeaves to swirl freely and gives them the space they need to reach their full potential
- Clear glass teapot means you can see when your tea has reached your preferred strength
- Ideal for use with loose-leaf tea or teabags
- Easy to use and easy to clean