Carambola Suspension Light by LZF
Carambola attracts our attention with its honest shape. Conceived by Óskar Cerezo, a designer of Basque-Swiss origins now settled in Berlin, its insinuates roundness and the wood/white light play, give off a diffused light and create a pleasant effect on our environment. The Carambola is bathed in oriental reminiscence very evident in the pendant version. Thanks to the simplicity of its lines it features a wide range of uses: private homes, commercial areas and ephemeral architecture. … Carambola-S is available in 3 sizes: 40 cm x 30 cm, 60 cm x 45 cm y 80 cm x 60 cm.
LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The LZF Carambola Pendant is available with the following:
- Natural wood veneer and Opal perspex shade.
- Nickel ceiling canopy.
- 72 in. Clear cord.
- UL Listed.
- Designed by Oskar Cerezo.
- Shade: American White, Beech, Cherry, Orange, Red, or Yellow, Sky Blue, Turquoise, Grey or Chocolate.
- Size: Large (shown), Medium, or Small.
- Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E-27 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E-27 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E-27 Incandescent lamp (not included).
Small Shade: Height 11.8 In., Diameter 15.7 In., Suspension: Length Adjustable to 83.8 In.
Medium Shade: Diameter 23.6 In., Height 17.7 In., Suspension: Length Adjustable to 95.6 In.
Large Shade: Diameter 31.5 In., Height 23.6 In., Suspension: Length Adjustable to 89.7 In.
Cord: Length 72 In.