Champagne Pouf by Norr11
Light and soft to the touch, the Champagne Pouf is shaped like the characteristic Champagne cork. Made from plywood and foam finished with refined upholstery work, the Champagne Pouf adds a quietly neutral or boldly colourful focus to any space.
This product is available in more variations. Contact us for requests.
– A soft, friendly form that functions as a seat or ottoman
– Made of plywood and foam
– Category 1: Burnum Bouclé by Glamour
– Category 2: Fame by Gabriel, Re-Wool by Kvadrat
– Category 3: Hallingdal, Steelcut Trio, Fiord, Moss, Zero, Safire by Kvadrat, Breeze Fusion
– Category 4: Dunes, Spectrum/Noir by Sørensen, Baru
– Category 5: Sheepskin by skandilock
– Plywood Frame and foam filling upholstered with high-quality bouclé from Barnum
– Ø 45 x H 45.5 cm
– Base Ø 28 cm
- Kristian Sofus Hansen and Tommy Hyldahl, 2021