Coiled Counter Stool by Umbra Shift
The Coiled Stool was inspired by the traditional basket-making techniques of the Philippines. Hand-woven threads cover a rattan core to create a surprisingly comfortable tractor seat. The Coiled Stool fits easily into casual and formal environments.
- Seat Made From Hand-Woven Threads: The Coiled Stool utilizes the traditional basket-making techniques of the Philippines. Handwoven threads cover a rattan core to create a surprisingly comfortable tractor seat
- Beautiful Use Of Materials: The coiled stool has gmelina wood legs and a seat made of hand-woven polypropylene thread, rattan and steel
- Designed By Henry Allen For Umbra Shift: Harry Allen was inspired by the tractor seat when creating the coiled stool. This farm icon coupled with Allen’s elevated interpretation of it allows it to serve as comfortable seating in both casual and formal environments
- Two Sizes: The counter-sized stool measures 16 x 16 x 27″ (40.5 x 40.5 x 70 cm), the stool measures 16 x 16 x 20″ (40.5 x 40.5 x 52.7 cm)
- Part Of The Umbra Shift Collection: Umbra Shift is an extension of Umbra that focuses on contemporary influences in the design community