Designers: Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec
HAY has invited Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec to design a new collection of furniture for the redesigned University of Copenhagen (KUA). The collection includes a wooden chair, a bar stool and several tables.
"We have attempted to create a range of educational furniture which in form and identity has a clear dating in our age and which in a compelling manner uncovers the current functional needs of a university. It has also been our aspiration to distance ourselves from the slightly institutional expression of traditional educational furniture and create furniture with greater originality and a more domestic expression."
With 3 legs. 18 mm plywood tabletop with bevel edge. Solid wood legs. Tabletop edge matches base finish.
- Ø 50 x H 49 cm
- Ø 90 x H 74 cm
- Ø 120 x H 74 cm
- Ø 70 x H 105 cm
Veneer table top
- Clear lacquered oak
- Matt lacquered oak
- Stained black oak
- Soap treated oak with linoleum (Black, Grey, Green or Off White)
- Clear lacquered oak with linoleum (Black, Grey, Green or Off White)
- Matt lacquered oak with linoleum (Black, Grey, Green or Off White)
- Stained black oak with linoleum (Black, Grey, Green or Off White)
- Soaped oak with white laminate
- Clear lacquered oak with white laminate
- Matt lacquered oak with white laminate
- Black stained oak with white laminate