Designers: Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec
Copenhague is a furniture series designed by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec especially for the new buildings at the University of Copenhagen. In addition to a homely and welcoming expression, functional furniture qualities such as stackability, durability and ease of cleaning were important design requirements for the university. The Bouroullec brothers approach the task by merging design history with modern technology in an idiom with a strong and independent appearance in a broad and versatile series that embraces both public and private environments.
The tables in the Copenhague series are minimalist in essence with clear functional qualities and an aesthetic expression that hits the mark. The tables are available in stained, soap-finished and lacquered oak with tabletops in veneer or linoleum in a subtle and stylish colour palette. The round table is equally perfect for intimate meetings and larger, café-like environments. Here, the Copenhague series demonstrates its versatility with its ability to blend into private homes as well as larger interiors.
Round table, 4 legs
Table top edge matches base finish
24 mm plywood tabletop with bevel edge.
Ø 140 x H 74 cmStyle options:
Veneer table top
- Clear lacquered oak
- Matt lacquered oak
- Stained black oak
- Soap treated oak with linoleum (Black, Grey, Green or Off White)
- Clear lacquered oak with linoleum (Black, Grey, Green or Off White)
- Matt lacquered oak with linoleum (Black, Grey, Green or Off White)
- Stained black oak with linoleum (Black, Grey, Green or Off White)
Laminate table top (white)
- Soaped oak with white laminate
- Clear lacquered oak with white laminate
- Matt lacquered oak with white laminate