Design by Philippe Starck, 2004.
Created by Philippe Starck in 2004, this smart table lamp marries tradition with innovation to create a modern—yet timeless—piece. Providing diffused and direct light, it has a fully articulated silver aluminum arm with heat-tempered springs that are balanced to provide parallel arm movement. Smart and innovative, its shade always remains horizontal to the work plane.
- Bottom Arm: 45cm / 17.7 Inch
- Top Arm: 58cm / 22.83 Inch
- Diffuser: Ø 11cm / 4.33 Inch
- Cord Length: 80"
- Aluminum arms
- Steel tie rods
- Stainless steel springs
- 50% fiberglass reinforced, injection-molded polyamide joints
- 1 x MAX 40W G9 HSGS
- The ON/OFF switch is a small, sleek stem of injection-molded transparent polycarbonate positioned at the base of the stem