Bedside Gun Table Lamp by Flos
Design Philippe Starck, 2005
This sleek and edgy table lamp is part of the artist’s Guns Collection, making a statement while doing good. “Design is my weapon,” says Starck, who donates 20% of the collection’s sales to Frères des Hommes, a charitable organization dedicated to abolishing poverty around the world.
The body of the Guns Bedside is made from die-cast aluminum and features an overmolded polymer coating. It is available in two color combinations: polished 18K gold with a black matte shade silkscreened in gold on the inside, or a chrome finish with a white shade, silkscreened in silver on the inside.
The shade is made from plasticized paper, and the lamp provides direct reading and ambient lighting.
- 1 x 72W BT-15 ECO Halogen
- Height: 42.6cm / 16.7 Inch
- Width: 23.6cm / 9.3 Inch
- Cord Length: 59"
- Body is die cast aluminum with an overmolded polymer coating and gloss 18K gold plated or chrome finish.
- Matte black or white plasticized paper shade with an internal gold silkscreened or grey finish.
- Electronic dimmer wired on cord for 0-100% light adjustment.