Design by Gino Sarfatti, 1958.
Since 1958, this iconic Gino Sarfatti design has served as an ultra-modern representation of the traditional mid-century chandelier. Every detail of this state-of-the-art ceiling light is exceptional, from the mirror-polish finish of its main steel structure to the way each bulb is fitted with its own horizontal arm and the graceful wiring meanders down the stem.
The 2097 Chandelier holds 30 to 50 incandescent bulbs, emitting indirect light. It features a ceiling fitting and includes a suspension cable.
- Model 30: Diameter 35 Inch / Length 137.2 Inch
- Model 50: Diameter 39.7 Inch / Length 143.8 Inch
- Cord: 96"/ Black
- Steel central structure with brass arms, both available either chromium-plated or gilded.
- Steel ceiling fitting and rose.
- Ceiling pendant mounting
- Available in chrome or brass
- Light source: 30 or 50 15W incandescent (E14)