Design Rodolfo Dordoni, 2006
Designed by Rodolfo Dordoni in 2006, the Ray F floor lamp updates a classic shape to give it a decidedly contemporary edge. The steel tube structure of this modern floor lamp is welded, brushed, and chrome-plated, and its diffuser support disk is die-cast, polished, and chrome-plated with Zamak alloy. The lamp has a resistive dimmer wired on the cord, offering a 0-100% lighting adjustment. The power cord is a black PVC/PVC (flat) sheath.
The Ray F is available in two models with diffusers available in black or white aluminum, or grey glass. It emits a gorgeous, diffused light.
With the black and white finish, diffusers are lathe-shaped aluminum and painted white on the inside.
The grey glass diffuser is hand-blown, overlaid glass with a glossy external finish.
- 1 x 250W T-10 Medium Frosted Halogen
- Diameter: 16.92"
- Height: 67.59"
- Cord Length: 78"
- Steel tube (10 mm diam.) structure, welded, brushed and chrome-plated.
- Diffuser support disk in die-cast, polished and chrome-plated Zamak alloy.
- Injection-molded PA6 (nylon) lamp-cover.
- Color: white. Injection-molded PC (polycarbonate) inner diffuser.
- Color: 3% opal. Injection-molded elastic PVC (polyvinylchloride) feet.