Design Philippe Starck, 2003
Part of the Romeo family of lamps, the Romeo Louis II plays with a classic shape in the most modern of ways. Its blown crystal outer diffuser offers diffused light, and the transparent glass internal diffuser has been hand ground and acid polished (acid-etched outside and sandblasted inside). The diffuser support is injection-molded transparent PC (polycarbonate; UL-94 V2). There is an injection-molded white ABS rose (UL-94HB), and a pressed and galvanized internal steel ceiling fitting. Support cables are steel, and there is a transparent cord.
- 1 x 150W T-10 Medium Frosted Halogen
- S1: Diameter - 13.4 Inch / Height - 8.3 Inch / Cable Length - 157.4 Inch
- S2: Diameter - 19.7 Inch / Height - 8.9 Inch / Cable Length - 180 Inch
- Blown crystal outer diffuser, hand ground and acid polished; transparent glass internal diffuser, acid-etched outside and sandblasted inside.
- Pressed clear glass shade.
- Injection-molded transparent polycarbonate diffuser support.
- Injection-molded white ABS rose, pressed and galvanized steel ceiling fitting.