Design Philippe Starck, 1998
Stunning and strikingly simple, the Romeo Soft-F offers diffused lighting through a plissé cloth shade and acid-etched pressed borosilicate glass internal diffuser. This Philippe Starck creation features a gray painted steel stem and die-cast aluminum base and yolk, as well as an injection-molded transparent PC (polycarbonate) diffuser support. There is an on/off dimmer on the cable and a chrome-plated steel sensor located on the neck of the fitting. Power cord included.
- 1 x 150W T-10 Medium Frosted Halogen
- Base Diameter: 45cm / 17.72 Inch
- Height: 160cm / 63 Inch
- Cord Length: 53"
- Acid-etched pressed borosilicate glass internal diffuser.
- Plissé cloth shade.
- Grey painted steel stem and die-cast aluminum base and yoke.
- Injection-molded transparent polycarbonate diffuser support.
- On the cable there is the electronic dimmer which allows the regulation of light brightness with a dial.