Design Philippe Starck, 1996
Part of the Romeo family created by industry innovator Philipe Starck, this stunning and strikingly simple pendant light provides diffused light through a plissé cloth shade and acid-etched pressed borosilicate glass internal diffuser. There is an injection-molded transparent PC (polycarbonate) diffuser support, and a transparent, stamped PC dust protection screen. Also featured is a white, injection-molded ABS rose and a galvanized steel ceiling fitting. The suspension cables are steel, and the PTFE cord is polarized and double-insulated.
- S1: Diffuser Diameter - 34 cm / Ceiling Canopy Diameter - 17.5 cm / Height- 457 cm Maximum
- S2: Diffuser Diameter - 50 cm / Ceiling Canopy Diameter - 17.5 cm / Height - 457 cm Maximum
- Acid-etched pressed borosilicate glass internal diffuser.
- Plissé cloth shade. Injection-molded transparent polycarbonate diffuser support.
- Transparent, stamped polycarbonate dust protection screen.
- White, injection-molded ABS rose, galvanized pressed steel ceiling fitting.
- Light source: 1 x 18W PL G24Q-2 Fluorescent, 1 x 72W BT-15 ECO Halogen or 1 x 150W A-21 Medium Frosted Incandescent