Table Gun Lamp by Flos
Design Philippe Starck, 2005
This provocative table lamp is part of the artist’s Guns Collection, making a statement while doing good. “Design is my weapon,” says Philippe Starck, who donates 20% of the collection’s sales to Frères des Hommes, a charitable organization dedicated to abolishing poverty around the world.
The body of the Guns Table lamp is made from die-cast aluminum and features an overmolded polymer coating. It is available in two color combinations: polished 18K gold with a black matte shade silkscreened in gold on the inside, or a chrome finish with a white shade, silkscreened in silver on the inside.
The shade is made from plasticized paper. This Philippe Starck Guns Table lamp uses a medium frosted halogen bulb providing direct reading and ambient lighting.
- 1 x 150W T-10 Medium Frosted Halogen
- Width Diameter: 51.1cm / 20.1 Inch
- Height: 92.4cm / 36.3 Inch
- Cord Length: 59"
- Body is die cast aluminum with an overmolded polymer coating and gloss 18K gold plated or chrome finish.
- Matte black plasticized paper shade with an internal gold silkscreened or white with an internal silver silkscreened.
- Electronic dimmer wired on cord for 0-100% light adjustment.