Franklin Chandelier by Menu
The Tribeca series is a mix of lamps, pendants and chandeliers, all inspired by the New York City glamour of the late 1930s. The name Tribeca refers to a very popular part of New York in lower West Manhattan, the Triangle Below Canal Street.
The various shapes and designs in the Tribeca series were created in an inspiring creative process where Søren Rose Studio travelled the States, searching for beautiful old lamps and reusable parts. All the parts were separated, rated and arranged, and then assembled again, mix and match style, until these new and much bolder designs emerged.
This feature, in combination with the elegant details and the glamorous feel, makes a Tribeca lamp a retro-chic piece of art.
The lamps are brought into production in a close collaboration between Menu and Søren Rose Studio, and we’re very proud to be a part of this.
- Søren Rose
- Painted porcelain sockets, solid brass / powder-coated steel (black/white) / brushed steel
- Sockets: E26, 110V (4)
- Recommended Bulb: 4 x 7W 2700K A19 LED bulb.
- TR options include (4) TR Bulbs (LED) per fixture.
- Cord: 16 feet, fabric-covered (black/white)
- Canopy kit included, hard-wired, installation required
- Height: 56.13cm / 22.1 Inch
- Width: 56.13cm / 22.1 Inch