Heavy Towel Pale Yellow by Frama
FRAMA Heavy Towels, woven with 30% hemp and 70% organic, Oeko-Tex certified terry cotton, create a warm experience with their textured yet smooth character. Soft and thick, these highly absorbent towels combine natural fibers free from harmful chemicals with double-stitched hems and closed corners. A luxurious size suitable as a large bath or beach towel.
– All FRAMA Towels feature two loops for easy hanging in either direction and can be folded to a compact size
– Each towel comes in a recycled bag made out of 100% Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) which can be re-used for storing wet or dry garments and other belongings while on the go
– Made in Turkey
Materials / Dimensions
– Quality: 70% organic and Oeko-Tex certified cotton, 30% hemp
– Hand Towel: W 50 / L 80 cm
– Bath Towel: W 70 / L 140 cm
– Bath Sheet: W 100 / L 150 cm
– Weight: 600gsm
– Also available in a lightweight linen/cotton blend
Care and maintenance
– Due to the fiber’s special nature, your towel will become softer and more absorbent over time when it is cared for according to the instructions.
– Some natural fraying may occur.
– Wash: Gentle cycle machine wash at 40º degrees. Avoid using fabric softeners or conditioners. These products may create a coating overtime, reducing your towel’s absorbency.
– Care: Do not bleach. Tumble dry low or line dry. Medium temperature ironing. Do not dry clean.
– Certain skincare ingredients, such as benzoyl peroxide, may cause permanent bleach stains on your towels. Self tanners may cause persistent dark stains.
– Frama Studio, 2021