Mammoth Ottoman by Norr11
The Mammoth Ottoman is handcrafted with a solid oak frame. Designed for extra comfort together with the Mammoth Chair, the ottoman has matching upholstery and is formed via the same compression mould as the Mammoth Chair.
This product is available in more variations. Contact us for requests.
– Category 1: Burnum Bouclé by Glamour
– Category 2: Fame by Gabriel, Re-Wool by Kvadrat
– Category 3: Hallingdal, Steelcut Trio, Fiord, Moss, Zero, Safire by Kvadrat, Breeze Fusion
– Category 4: Dunes, Spectrum/Noir by Sørensen, Baru
– Category 5: Sheepskin by skandilock
– FSC certified oak and oak veneer upholstered with high-end eco-conscious leather from Sørensen Leather.
– NORR11's entire range of wooden furniture is produced with water-based lacquer. Using water-based lacquers instead of standard lacquers reduces the emission of harmful substances significantly, improving indoor and external climates while making for better working conditions in the production phase.
– W 61.5 x D 53 x H 37 cm
- Kristian Sofus Hansen and Tommy Hyldahl, 2011