New Wave 2.5 Seater Sofa by Norr11
New Wave is a minimal sofa design inspired by Danish sofas from the ’50s. New Wave’s curvy design is reduced into three simple elements - base, back and cushion. Each element is carefully designed according to function only, making the New Wave an elegant and highly refined design. The tight shape contrasted by soft cushions makes New Wave equally at home in an office setting, hotel lobby or residence. The carefully selected foam together with nozak springs mix ensures high comfort while keeping the tight look.
This product is available in more variations. Contact us for requests.
– New Wave is offered in two variations
– 2-Seater and Open-End - with various upholstery options.
– Generous proportions, while called a two-seater it easily seats three people.
– The sofa is developed in collaboration with a highly skilled furniture manufacturer in Northern Italy, with many years of experience within furniture upholstery.
– Can be upholstered in a variety of fabrics
Legs are available in four different wood finishes as well as in brass by request
– Made in Italy
– Category 1: Burnum Bouclé by Glamour
– Category 2: Fame by Gabriel, Re-Wool by Kvadrat
– Category 3: Hallingdal, Steelcut Trio, Fiord, Moss, Zero, Safire by Kvadrat, Breeze Fusion
– Category 4: Dunes, Spectrum/Noir by Sørensen, Baru
– Plywood, iron and cold foam. Upholstered with high-quality fabrics
– Legs of solid oak or brass
– W 224 x D 90 x H 94, SH 41 cm
- Kristian Sofus Hansen and Tommy Hyldahl, 2019