NY11 Chair by Norr11
Inspired by traditional Danish elementary school chairs, the NY11 Chair has a frame hand-crafted from solid oak and a seat of oak veneer. The Chair came to life when designers Rune Krøjgaard and Knut Bendik Humlevik went on a mission to create a modern take on the classic Scandinavian dining chair. Just like a school chair it had to be both comfortable and very durable. The result is a simple and honest chair with a timeless expression.
– Comfortable chair for the dining or workspace
– A NORR11 best seller
– Comes with or without seat upholstery
– Replaceable upholstery plates
– The visible grains in the chair’s structure emphasize the quality of the materials and give it a natural appearance
– Sturdy wood frame
– L2 Certified
– Made in Latvia
– Category 1: Burnum Bouclé by Glamour
– Category 2: Fame by Gabriel, Re-Wool by Kvadrat
– Category 3: Hallingdal, Steelcut Trio, Fiord, Moss, Zero, Safire by Kvadrat, Breeze Fusion
– Category 4: Dunes, Spectrum/Noir by Sørensen, Baru
– Category 5: Sheepskin by skandilock
– FSC certified oak and oak veneer upholstered with high-end eco-conscious leather from Sørensen Leather.
– NORR11's entire range of wooden furniture is produced with water-based lacquer. Using water-based lacquers instead of standard lacquers reduces the emission of harmful substances significantly, improving indoor and external climates while making for better working conditions in the production phase.
– W 45.5 x D 52 x H 78 cm
– Seat H 45.5 cm
- Kristian Sofus Hansen and Tommy Hyldahl