Architectural Modernism. Sculptural form meets illuminating function in our Puzzle Floor Lamp. A simple but bold composition of rounded square sheets of solid brass with bold globes on a Minimalist stem and a solid Carrara marble base. 5 feet high and slender, it's intriguing in a dark corner or sublime by your sofa. At home in Philip Johnson's Glass House or in Hef's hedonistic lair, our Puzzle Floor Lamp delivers a dash of drama.
- W 17" H 59", Globes 4.25"
- Antique and polished brass, Acrylic globes
- Requires 10 bulbs type B, 25W Max
- Bulb Base E12, 120 V
- Dimmer on brown fabric cord
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid cleaning solvents and alcohol-based products.