Romanica belongs to the first collection created by LZF Lamps. Designed by Spanish artist Mariví Calvo in 1995, it is manufactured today as it used to be then: by hand, with a careful treatment in every step of the process. Romanica is a clear example of the LZF philosophy that combining light and wood veneer has always been the main object of the house innovative efforts. Its austere shape is never second to its warmness, which makes it a good choice for every kind of interior. The wall version can “grow” longitudinally and is available in three different sizes: 30 cm, 50 cm or 80 cm. Being so early a design, it is still manufactured featuring the original finish and using artificially reconstructed sheets of poplar wood that highlight the shape and wood grain.
LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The LZF Romanicas 30/50 Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical, reconstructed wood veneer shade.
- Nickel ceiling canopy.
- 72 in. Clear cord.
- UL Listed.
- Designed by Marivi Calvo.
- Shade: Coffee, Orange, Erable, or Tetris.
- Size: Large, Medium, or Small (shown).
- Romanicas 50 option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E-27 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Romanicas 30 option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E-27 Incandescent lamp (not included).
Romanicas 30 Shade: Height 11.8 In., Diameter 6.3 In. Suspension: Length Adjustable to 83.8 In.
Romanicas 50 Shade: Height 19.7 In., Diameter 6.3 In. Suspension: Length Adjustable to 87.7 In.
Cord: Length 72 In.