Tower Salt grinder by Tom Dixon
Exclamation marks for the kitchen. A wooden pepper grinder made from the simplest of shapes and painted in a hyper vibrant black, white and safety fluorescent orange. Fitted with a highly designed Danish ceramic mechanism.
Materials: Turned beech with ceramic mechanism
Dimensions: H 9.4" x W 3.5" x D 3.5"
- Turned Beech Painted in Black, White and Fluoro Orange.
- To refill the mill remove the top of the handle by pulling upand away from the main body of the product.
- You can change the coarseness of the grinder by adjusting the plastic handle clockwise or anti clockwise.
- To clean the mechanism screw the plastic handle anti clockwise fully off to reveal the parts and brush with a soft brush.
- Avoid leaving in direct sunlight. Fluoro paint is UV sensitive and will fade with continual exposure.
- Not dish-washer safe.