Triflora Hanging Planter by Umbra
Triflora combines the utility of a drapery rod with the beauty of potted plants for a piece of décor that displays greenery in your window with ease.
This unique and innovative concept was the winner of the IHA (International Housewares Show) 2019 “Best of Show” award.
- Display Plants In Your Window: By hanging planters on a metal rod, Triflora makes it easy to water and display plants in your window, without taking up sill space
- Adjusts Horizontally and Vertically: You can slide Triflora’s ropes along the rod and adjust the length of the rope to customize the placement of the hanging planters
- Durable Planters, Fits Standard Size Pots: Durable melamine planters (inspired by the shape of church bells) fit standard 3-inch diameter plant pots, so there’s no need for re-potting
- All Mounting Hardware Included: Triflora comes with all mounting hardware, fits a standard 24-inch kitchen window and can be ceiling or wall-mounted, making it ideal for an indoor herb garden, succulent plants, or vines
- Designed By Chris Snell and Dayna Mailach: Chris and Dayna were inspired by many of the DIY hacks they’ve seen people create in order to hang plants in their windows and wanted to simplify the process. The tendency to house indoor plants by the window made the utility of the drapery rod a natural fit for this design