Wall Hanging Morocco by Lorena Canals
The magic and light of Morocco extend to the walls! The Morocco wall hanging adorns any wall with style and character: in a living room, dining room, bedroom, corridor or entrance hall. The wall hanging is 100% natural undyed cotton and made with the same technique as washable rugs; in the center there is a pink diamond outlined in black, white and terracotta (natural dyes). Suspended from the hanging is a large natural cotton tassel and balls of black cotton between the hanging and tassel. It is hung thanks to a cord joined to a plastic pole concealed in the upper part of the hanging. It combines with the Morocco, Bereber and Square collections, as well as the Pebbles and Tassels baskets.
Size: 1' x 2' 10''
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Easy to match: you can match it with with our rugs, baskets, cushions or blankets.
- Hand washable: easy to wash, it can be hand washed using a neutral soap.
- 100% Cotton, hidden plastic bar. In models with figurines, and 100% polyester stuffing.
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail.
- Every wall hanging is unique and different.
- There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Extensive quality controls to check for needles and other metals have been applied.
- Made in India.