Dune Vertical Suspension by LZF Lighting
THE AMORPHOUS LIGHT.
Dune is a sculptural light whose shape is intriguingly amorphous. Designed by Madrid-based Mayice, Dune is a single piece of hand-blown borosilicate glass, enveloping a wood veneer diffuser with a seedpod-like opening on one side. The glass is hand-blown by Eduardo Garuti, an accomplished artisan. With mastery and great dexterity, Garuti is able to reveal the natural beauty found in glass.
Dune’s distinctive shape is made up of two symmetrical ends, and an irregular, bulb-shaped centre. The wood veneer diffuser houses the lamp’s dimmable LED light source, and downward light from the seedpod-like opening is softened by the glass. Each Dune lamp is unique: the beauty found in the imperfection of hand-blown glass, with its almost wabi-sabi quality, ensures Dune is like a piece of art. Indeed, each lamp is signed by the artisan, Eduardo Garuti.
– Wood Veneer Shade
– Mat Satin Acrylic Diffuser
– Hand Blown Glass: Borosilicate*
– Black Metal Canopy: ø 8 cm
– Black Coaxial Cable: 2,5 m drop
– Black Steel Cable: 2,5 m drop
*Borosilicate glass is highly resistant to thermal shock
– 14 x 14 x 120 cm / 5,5 x 5,5 x 47,2"
– Driver: Constant Current 1.400 mA
– Integrated LED: Led Module 2.700K, CRI>90, 22 W, 50-60Hz, 1.540 lm*
*Measurements obtained by theoretical calculations at LZF using ivory white shades & recommended bulbs. Veneer Ref: 20 Ivory White.
– 120 - 277V: Dimmable LED 0-10V or Dimmable LED TRIAC