Design by Paolo Rizzatto.
Seeming to defy gravity, the Mod 265 wall lamp by designer Paolo Rizzatto is in a category all its own. The lamp head—which rotates 360-degrees so that it can be aimed in any direction—provides a clean, direct light. The body is painted steel, with an adjustable arm and reflector. There is a chrome-plated brass reflector support. The counterweight is tapered cast iron. There is an on/off switch on the socket holder, and a plug in power cord measuring 80-inches.
- Base Length: 33.4 Inch
- Base Height: 13.7 Inch
- Length: 80.8 Inch
- Chrome-plated brass reflector support.
- Cast iron tapered counterweight.
- Painted steel wall fixture.
- Power cord, length 80 Inch.
- 1 x 75W A-19 Medium Frosted Incandescent