Stone Spice Grinder by Tom Dixon
The simplest of tools, use the pressure of your palm to roll the ball and pulverise your spices. Tested and approved by our London kitchen. Carved from solid blocks of marble with a brass-clad cast iron ball.
Morward white marble base
Dimensions: H 5.1" x W 3.1" x D 5.1"
- Rinse before use. Do not use abrasive or acidic cleaners.
- The brass will develop a natural patina as it oxidises.
- We believe that this enhances the beauty of the product as it is the nature of the material.
- To clean, unscrew the brass plate from the base.
- Wash with warm soapy water, and dry with a soft cloth.
- Do not leave soaking in water.
- Made from natural materials, colour and grain may vary.
- Foods with high acidity levels will accelerate the process of oxidisation.
- Caution when placing onto polished surfaces.