Berenice Table Lamp by Luceplan
A light point for easy directional orientation in space. The fluid movement of the jointed arms and the 360° rotation of the head make it possible to adjust the direction of the beam. Poised on a sturdy, stable base, Berenice adapts to any situation with versatility and precision. The many different models respond to a wide range of functional needs.
Berenice comes with a high-efficiency LED that provides an extraordinary quantity of energy-saving light.
– Metal parts in diecast aluminium, reinforced nylon frictional joints, rynite head parabolic reflector in metal or pressed glass.
– Arms 30 + 30 or 45 + 45 cm
– 30 + 30: Base H 6 / Ø 13.5 cm
– 45 + 45: Base H 6 / Ø 15 cm
– 45 + 45: Fixing Pin H 2.7-5.7 cm
– Head H 4.5 / Ø 10.2 cm
– 30 + 30 / Base: LED 2W G4 2700K or 35W-12V HGST GY6.35
– 40 + 40 / Base: LED 2W G4 3000K or 30W-12V HGST GY6.35
– 40 + 40 / Fixing Pin: LED 2W G4 3000K or 35W-12V HGST GY6.35
– Alberto Meda, Paolo Rizzatto, 1985/2007