The Crawford Cabinet is très dramatic and glamorous, just like the grande dame it was named for. Jonathan’s favorite piece is dripping with baller Joan Crawford style and perfect as a bar or an armoire (if your boudoir is fierce enough, that is). Featuring adjustable shelves and oversized Lucite and brass pulls, it has enough presence to command a room on its own.
Our cracked lacquer finish is an update on an old Chinese technique: Thin cotton fabric is painted, rolled and unrolled, and then laminated to create a veiny, cracked appearance.
• 52" H 40" W 18" D
• Drawer dimensions: 9" H 37" W 13.5" D
• Hand applied cracked lacquer finish
• Custom brass and lucite hardware
• Two interior adjustable shelves
• Interior of case has the same finish as exterior