Dora Maar Table Lamp by Jonathan Adler
A tabletop glow that gives good face from every angle. Topped with a grey silk shade, our signature matte porcelain muse features polished nickel details. Inspired by Dora Maar, the French photographer, poet, and painter best known for being a lover and muse of Pablo Picasso. A grey silk shade tops unglazed porcelain with polished nickel details.
Jonathan throws the models for the Muse vessels and then substitutes our signature geometric relief patterns with body parts—faces, breasts, lips—to create a surreal style. Each piece is made from unglazed matte porcelain to accentuate the forms and is inspired by our favorite artists' muses.
- 9.25" Diameter, 12" H
- Shade: 18" Diameter, 14" H
- White unglazed porcelain with polished nickel details and grey shade
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth
- All lighting is wired for use in the United States
- All lighting sales are final