Design by Marcel Wanders, 2007.
"In my former house I had a fabulous antique decorated plaster ceiling. I called it my Skygarden. It always looked good even without me having a green thumb or taking care of it very well. It didn't need water or sun but would live only on the warm rays of the electrical light under it."
- S1: Diameter 60cm / Height: 30cm
- S2: Diameter 90cm / Height: 45cm
- Hemispherical, mechanically-processed cast plaster diffuser, painted white inside.
- Plaster diffuser support in die-cast aluminum alloy, liquid-painted white.
- Molded upper bushing in die-cast, polished aluminum alloy, protected with transparent paint on the entire visible part.
- Upper cable gland and blocking ring nut in black injection-molded PC (polycarbonate).
- Shaped, galvanized adjustment screws.
- Transparent, injection-molded, upper and lower silicone shock absorbers.
- Lamp holder and fixing support in black injection-molded PPS (polyphenylene sulfide).
- Flashed and blown opal glass diffuser.
- Molded fixing ring nut in die-cast aluminum alloy with alodine plating.
- Frieze in photo-etched and mechanically drawn AISI 304 steel.
- Molded and galvanized steel ceiling attachment Grey, injection-molded PA6 (Nylon) rose.
- S1: Light Source: 1 x 150W HA 1/CC-60
- S2: Light Source: 1 x 250W HA 1/CC-90