SuperArchimoon Floor Lamp by Flos
Design Philippe Starck, 2000
A brilliant play on perspective, Superarchimoon feels oversized and magnificent, providing direct and diffused light via a pleated cloth external diffuser and acid-etched, hand-blown glass internal diffuser. The diffuser support is sandcast aluminum, and the gray-painted assembly is composed of tubular aluminum arms and tie rods, a stainless steel spring, and die-cast aluminum joints. The sand-cast aluminum base features six lead counterweights and a painted gray spun-aluminum base cover.
The polarized power cord is covered with silver fabric, and it features a 0%-100% dimmer.
- Max Width: 330cm / 129.92 Inch
- Max Height: 306cm / 120.47 Inch
- Acid-etched hand-blown pressed borosilicate glass internal diffuser.
- Plissé cloth external diffuser. Sand-cast, aluminum diffuser support.
- Grey painted assembly composed of tubular aluminum arms and tie rods, stainless steel springs, and die-cast aluminum joints.
- Sand-cast aluminum base with grey painted spun aluminum cover.
- Light Source: 1 x 250W T-10 Medium Frosted Halogen
- On the cable there is the electronic dimmer which allows the regulation of light brightness with a dial.