Taccia Table Lamp (Small & Large) by Flos
Design Achille Castiglioni & Pier Giacomo Castiglioni, 1962
The Castiglioni brothers often created designs that challenged our perspective, and the Taccia, which gives the illusion of an upside-down hanging lamp, is an inspired example of that. Designed by the famed duo in 1962, the Taccia has a concave spun-aluminum reflector with a matte white finish. Its light can be adjusted by positioning the blown glass diffuser as necessary. Its base is made of extruded aluminum and is available in an anodized matte black or natural sandblasted finish.
Large: Dia: 49.5cm/19.48" x H: 54cm/21.25"
Small: Dia: 37.3cm/14.69" x H: 48.5cm/19.1"
- Metal reflector with gloss white finish inside and white powder-coated outside.
- Adjustable hand-blown clear glass diffuser or PMMA diffuser
- Nickel-plated and zapon-varnished polished steel base.
- Violet (Small)
- Light Source: 1 Cob LED 2700K 1290lm CRI92 16W or 1 COB LED 2700K 2068 LM CRI 93 - 28W DIMMER
- On the cable there is the electronic dimmer which allows the regulation of light brightness with a dial.