Mirror Ball Pendant Light by Tom Dixon
Mirror Ball pendant light by Tom Dixon
A highly reflective shade inspired by the space helmet. The Mirror Ball is created by exploding a thin layer of pure metal onto the internal surface of a polycarbonate globe. This has become one of the most iconic products in the collection.
Materials: Polycarbonate, Aluminum
- Mini - Diameter 9.8" Bulb type: Incandescent, 1 X 25W 120V
- Small - Diameter 15.7, Bulb type: Incandescent, 1 x 60W 120V
- Medium - Diameter 19.7", 1 x 60W 120V
- Clean with a soft dry cloth only.
- Do not use polishing agents, water or abrasive materials when cleaning.
- Always switch off the electricity supply before cleaning.
- Copper option is made to order. Lead time is 8-12 weeks.