Siam Etagere by Jonathan Adler
Coated in ivory lacquer, Our Siam Étagère's solid mahogany frame is accented with brass cuffs, and each shelf is treated to natural raffia that has been painstakingly stained and applied in layers of sky blue lacquer to exquisitely icy effect. Perfect for piling on personal artifacts, daring décor, books and blooms. For extra credit, flank your new favorite focal point with pairs of chairs and art.
Inspired by Jonathan’s trip to Jim Thompson's legendary house in Bangkok, our Siam collection is what you'd dream of inheriting if your eccentric great aunt had been besties with Tony Duquette.
- 36" W, 16" D, 84" H
- Ivory lacquer-coated mahogany frame with brass cuff details
- Shelves feature lacquered sky blue raffia
- Raffia is a natural fiber made from raffia palms. Don't use harsh chemical cleaners on stains, or this may stain raffia and cause discoloration.
- Wood is a natural material and responds to changes in temperature and humidity. Extreme fluctuations can cause wood furniture to crack and lacquer and finishes to lift.
- Avoid contact with hot items
- Wipe spills immediately, do not allow water to collect on the surface
- Use a very soft natural brush, a feather duster or soft cloth to gently dust or wipe the item. Do not rub.
- Use a brass polish on brass detailing, but be careful to avoid non-brass areas.