Design by Nick Sheridan
It’s a 3-sided box which has been carefully deconstructed to a sculptural state. The careful composition of overlap and void brings interest and complexity to a very straightforward, well-functioning wall sconce. The tectonic disconnection in form allows you to witness the solid American black walnut’s grain as it travels through each solid block.
Dimensions: 16.5" X 6" X 4"
Material: Walnut, polymer, aluminum
- Wood grain will vary
- Energy efficient LED light source
- Dimmable (use ELV or TRIAC dimmer)
- Light output - 430 lumens
- Light color - 2700° K (warm)
- Color accuracy - 85+ CRI
- LED power consumption - 6.5 Watts