Design Jasper Morrison, 1998
Part of the popular Glo Ball Series, the Glo Ball-F was created in 1998 by artist Jasper Morrison to invoke the radiant calm of a full moon. This contemporary floor lamp fits naturally into any design aesthetic, emitting a warm, diffused light that is ideal as a subtle up-lighter. It features a hand-blown, etched white opaline glass diffuser that is supported by a matte silver stem and base.
- 1 x 250W T-10 Medium Frosted Halogen (Included)
- F1: 12.9 Inch Base Diameter, 53.1 Inch Height
- F2: 12.9 Inch Base Diameter, 68.9 Inch Height
- F2: 17.7 Inch Base Diameter, 72.8 Inch Height
- Cord Length: 71"
- Diffuser consisting of an externally acid-etched, hand blown, flashed opaline glass and of a die-cast aluminum threaded ring nut with alodine plating finish.
- Gray or white painted high-thickness steel base and stem and die-cast aluminum diffuser support.