Design Jasper Morrison, 1998
Part of the popular Glo Ball Series, the Glo Ball T was created in 1998 by artist Jasper Morrison to invoke the radiant calm of a full moon. This unique table lamp has a white acid-etched blown glass diffuser and a thick steel base. The machined stem and die-cast diffuser support have a silver finish. The polarized power cord comes with a 0-100% dimmer.
- T1 Light source: 1 x 100W T8 E26 Base Frosted Halogen
- T2 Light source: 1 x 150W T-8 Medium Frosted Halogen
- T1: 24cm Base Diameter / 33cm Diameter Diffuser / 60cm Height
- T2: 33cm Base Diameter / 45cm Diameter Diffuser / 79cm Height
- Diffuser consisting of an externally acid-etched, hand blown, flashed opaline glass and a die-cast threaded ring nut with alodine plating finish.
- Gray painted high-thickness steel base and stem and die-cast aluminum diffuser support.