Kelvin LED Green Table/Wall Lamp by Flos
Design Antonio Citterio & Toan Nguyen, 2009
KELVIN LED GREEN MODE I adjustable table lamp providing direct lighting, with double pantograph arm and adjustable head. Fused aluminum alloy body. Die-cast aluminum outer head, with injection-molded methacrylate diffuser.
Base external cover in ABS. Extruded aluminum alloy square tube structure, machined mechanically, so that it houses a stainless steel load-compensation spring and injection-molded acetal resin sliding blocks. 3 mm diameter wire outer tie rods.The ON/OFF switch is electronic with optical mechanism located in the head.
The new Kelvin LED GREEN is offered in 2 different modes:
- Kelvin LED GREEN I with Daylight Sensor
- Kelvin LED GREEN II with Daylight Sensor & Motion Sensor
In order to activate the Daylight/Motion Sensor, simply keep your finger on the touch sensor switch on lamp head for a few seconds until it turns from orange to green. Once the Daylight Sensor is activated, Kelvin LED Green Mode I & II will automatically adjust its light output by responding to the brightness of the work surface it is illuminating. You can revert back to manual mode by pressing down on the sensor switch for a few seconds again.
The FLOStouchTM Technology touch sensor switch is active at all times allowing for manual control of ON/OFF switch and bypassing the Motion Detector. The Daylight Sensor and Motion Sensor function independently of each other.
- 30 x TOP LED 3000K 325lm CRI95 - 7.5W
- Fused aluminum alloy body
- Die-cast aluminum outer head, with injection-molded methacrylate diffuser
- BASE external cover in ABS
- Extruded aluminum alloy square tube (12x12mm) structure, machined mechanically, so that it houses a stainless steel load-compensation spring and injection-molded acetal resin sliding blocks
- Height: 46.7cm
- Base Width: 16.6cm
- Bulb Diameter: 56.5cm