Ray T Table Lamp by Flos
Design Rodolfo Dordoni, 2006
Designed by Rodolfo Dordoni in 2006, the Ray T lamp updates a classic shape to give it a decidedly contemporary edge. The steel tube structure of this modern design is welded, brushed, and chrome-plated, and its diffuser support disk is die-cast, polished, and chrome-plated with Zamak alloy. Its lathe-shaped aluminum diffusers, painted white on the inside, are shiny white or black on the outside. Or, choose a grey colored, blown and overlaid glass diffuser with a glossy external finish. The lamp has a resistive dimmer wired on the cord, offering a 0-100% lighting adjustment. The power cord is a black PVC/PVC (flat) sheath.
- 1 x 150W T-10 Medium Frosted Halogen
- Diameter: 14.17"
- Height: 24.5"
- Cord Length: 72"
- Steel tube (10 mm diam.)structure, welded, brushed and chrome-plated.
- Diffuser support disk indie-cast, polished and chrome-plated Zamak alloy.
- White injection-molded PA6 (nylon) lamp cover.
- Injection-molded PC(polycarbonate) inner diffuser in 3% opal color.