Design Philippe Starck, 1998
Part of the Romeo family created by industry innovator Philippe Starck, this stunning and strikingly simple table lamp provides diffused light through a plissé cloth shade and acid-etched pressed borosilicate glass internal diffuser. The steel stem is grey painted, and the base and yoke are die-cast aluminum. There is an injection-molded transparent PC (polycarbonate; UL-94 V2) diffuser support. The on/off switch is located on the cord.
- 1 x 72W BT-15 ECO Halogen
- T1: Base Diameter 25cm, 9.84 Inch / Height 67cm, 26.18 Inch
- Acid-etched pressed borosilicate glass internal diffuser.
- Plissé cloth shade.
- Grey painted steel stem and die-cast aluminum base and yoke.
- Injection-molded transparent polycarbonate diffuser support.
- On the cable there is the electronic dimmer which allows the regulation of light brightness with a dial.