- Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec, 2012
The AIM is a form of modern pendant lighting that is constructed from a varnished aluminum sheet with a photo-etched optical polycarbonate shade and an internal reflector of a photo-etched ABS. The cable can be adjusted to allow the fixture head and light distribution to be aimed. The cable has a total length of 29 ft 5 inches (9m) allowing the lamp to be suspended up to 9 ft 8inches (3m) from the ceiling.
The AIM emits direct lighting. The minimalist pendant lamp has two versions and is available in black or white. Please select model of choice when ordering.
1. AIM - Hardwired: Connects to wall-switch by hardwiring to a 120V junction box (no additional LED driver is required). Comes with a 5" diameter canopy.
2. AIM - Plug-in: Switch and cord that you can plug into a socket (NOT dimmable)
- Body in varnished aluminum sheet
- Shade in photo-etched optical polycarbonate. Internal reflector in photo-etched ABS.
- Internal reflector in photo-etched ABS.
- Shade Height: 8.3 Inch
- Shade Diameter: 9.6 Inch
- Light source: LED 2700K 1250lm CRI 82 - 16W
- Powered directly from mains. The cable has a useful length of 354 inches (9m) and thus the lamp can be suspended 118 inches (3m) from the ceiling.