Spun T1/T2 Table Lamp by Flos
Design Sebastian Wrong, 2003
Designed by Sebastian Wrong in 2003, the Spun Light-T table lamp reflects the best of modern manufacturing technology combined with elegance, craftsmanship, and dynamic fluid aesthetics.
Its main body has a spun metal frame and diffuser. The diffuser support arms and lamp-holder support are die-cast aluminum, painted in different colors. Diffuser supports are white, injection-molded PC (polycarbonate; UL-94 V2). The dimmer has a 0-100% luminosity adjustment on the polarized cord.
Emitting a gorgeous diffused light, the Spun Light-T table lamp is part of the Spun Light family.
- T1: 1 x 72W BT-15 ECO Halogen
- T2: 1 x 150W T-10 Medium Frosted Halogen
- Diffuser Diameter: T1: 15.35 Inch / T2: 17.71 Inch
- Height: T1: 22.63 Inch / 26.77 Inch
- Base Diameter: T1: 10.43 Inch / T2: 12.12 Inch
- Cord Length: 67"
- Spun metal frame and diffuser, die-cast aluminum diffuser support arms and lamp-holder support.
- White, injection-molded polycarbonate diffuser supports.