Design Achille Castiglioni, 1994
First designed by Achille Castiglioni in 1984, the Stylos floor lamp illuminates with a striking simplicity that is anything but ordinary. A halogen flood lamp lights the column at its base, and an incandescent light provides additional diffused lighting that glows through the top. Each bulb is operated via a separate switch, and the metallic base is finished with silver and weighted to prevent toppling. The halogen lamp source emits diffused and reflected light.
- Diffuser Diameter: 17cm / 6.7 Inch
- Base Diameter: 13.97 Inch
- Height: 200cm / 78.74 Inch
- Silver powder-coated steel base.
- Opaline extruded polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) diffuser column.
- Functions ON/OFF of two placed luminous sources at the extremities of the diffuser of the apparatus, happen by means of interrupting double quantity to pedal mounted on the cable feeding electrical worker.
- Light Source: 1 x 120W Par 38 Medium Halogen (Included) + 1 x 100W K19/DR Medium Frosted Incandescent ( Included)