Raimond Zafu Suspension by Moooi
The Raimond lamp: a perfect sphere of mathematical ingredients punctuated by tiny LED lights. Looking at the lamp feels like staring into the soft glow of a starry night. Into the essence.
- Raimond Puts in association with OX-id, 2006
- Stainless Steel 304 (indoor use, not resistant to marine conditions) and PMMA. Transparent cable, white steel canopy.
- Height: 12" / 30cm
- Width: 29.5" / 75cm
- Cable Length: 4m
- Input voltage: 110-127V
- Colour Temperature: 2700K / CRI 71
- Luminous flux (Lumen, lm): 510 lm
- Minimum of 30cm/11,8" from ceiling
- 162 leds, MAX 25W
- Power supply included
- The intricate spheres of Raimond transport the electrical current. The LED terminals the join these paths to create an atmospheric ambiance. The transparent lenses are specially detailed to spread warm white light in every direction.
- Can be effectively cleaned using a regular household dust cloth or feather duster. Lightly dust in between each component when the Lamps are not in use. Moooi recommends always reading the label of any cleaning products you wish to use on or near any item from the Moooi collection. For further information on how to clean this product please contact your nearest Moooi agent or dealer which can be located through our website.