Rectangular Cluster System by LODES
Lodes’s multiple rectangular canopy (Rectangular Cluster System) is a ceiling suspension system in the form of a parallelepiped. It is a decorative element fitted with a variable but predefined number of holes and used to create more or less large compositions which offer different hanging possibilities based on the type of space and ceiling.
The Rectangular System is available in various sizes:
– the 70 cm long canopy is designed for compositions of 7 lights;
– the 140 cm long canopy comes in two widths: 45 cm for 14 suspension lights or 90 cm for 28 lights.
An ingenious system of electrical joints inside it allows you to manage the single cable of each suspension light. Each light is calibrated directly, and the length of the cable is adjusted simply and rapidly.
The multiple rectangular canopy (Rectangular Cluster System) is made of metal and available in a matte white (RAL 9010) and in matte black (RAL 9005) finishes and it is compatible with numerous light fixtures in the collection.
Materials / Dimensions
– Metal structure
– 7 Lights: L 70 / W 45 / H 4.2 cm
– 14 Lights: L 140 / W 45 / H 4.2 cm
– 28 Lights: L 140 / W 90 / H 4.2 cm